Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013

Black&White


 
 
Hello Darlings :)
So...this is my first post....haha I feel like it´s quite a bad one. But well  hope I will improve....learning by doing, hm? ;)
 
So my outft toady is really simple and really clean. The only "colours" are black and White here. I´m really obsessed with the t-shirt because I think it´s so cool how it has this Little black pocket on the left side and the black shoulders. :)
Yes in the Background you can see my Lana del Rey Poster.  I bought it two weeks ago when I was on her concert in Munich. It was so great, really. <3
 
Today it´s quite rainy here  in Germany...the weather really inspires me to draw something with Rain and Umbrellay. Hopefully I´m able to draw some nice Pictures. :)
 
So...have a nice day everybody. :) Hope to see you again here or...somewhere else ;)
 
Check out my twitter; https://twitter.com/JenJenTweeting

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen